Welcome to Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Wiki
The wiki about Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games that anyone can edit
21 articles since February 2009
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Wiki
Wednesday, April 29th, 2009 Edited Events
- News text
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|